The Bluffsview Beat: What’s Happening in the Music Room?
- I’m Back! I missed my Bluffsview family while on maternity leave, but was so thankful to have the time with our new family. Baby Benjamin is doing well and we are thrilled that he is so happy and healthy. Mr. Tipton was a wonderful substitute and I am pleased that our Bluffsview students made him feel so welcome. He spoke very highly of our students and staff every time I talked to him. Thank you for doing your best with Mr. Tipton as your guest music teacher.
- Concert Dates for 2015:
- Third Grade, January 29th at 1:30pm and 7:00pm
- Fifth Grade, March 26th at 1:30pm and 7:00pm
- Music Makers, May 11th at 1:30pm and 7:00pm
- Congratulations to the Fourth Grade on a wonderful performance as part of the Veterans Day Assembly. I heard that you did a marvelous job!
- Cub Clubs will start in January 2015: If you are in 4th, 5th, or 6th grade and wondering about Music Makers, we will start once we return from Winter Break. Listen to the morning announcements for the date of our first meeting. I will also be starting a Ukulele Club this year as well. More details on that in January!
“If you can Walk, you can Dance. If you can Talk, you can Sing.” ~African Proverb